If you are a lover of grilled food but live in a small apartment, an electric grill may be the right solution for you. It doesn’t need much space and gives tasty results after a few minutes of cooking. The compact models are very portable and easy to store too. There are many electric grills available in the markets today. But to cut your time and money, we have selected the top ten electric grills to review. Let’s move on to review these products.
7 Things You Should Know Before Buying an Electric Grill
The best choice for you may not be the best choice for others. There are several things to consider when looking for an electric grill. So, go through these factors and choose the one that suits your needs the most. The factors include size, budget, features, design, and style.
- Capacity: The first thing to look for in an electric grill is capacity. If you have a large family and want to grill large pieces of meat, propane gas grills are more suitable than electric grills. But if you want to grill small pieces of meat and vegetables then electric grills will be more budget-friendly and time efficient than propane gas grills.
- The size of the grill: If you’re living in a small apartment, you don’t want to end up with a huge grill that will occupy all your valuable space. On the other hand, if you live in a large house with ample outdoor space, it would make sense to get one of the bigger grills.
- Gas or Electric: When it comes to buying a grill, you have two options gas or electric. Both have their own share of pros and cons when compared with each other. But if you are worried about the hassle of gas cylinders, cleanup, and maintenance, electricity is the way to go. Electric grills come in a variety of sizes and models, so it makes it a bit hard to choose the one that fits your needs.
- Price: How much are you willing to spend on an electric grill? The price of the electric grill is something that you should not be compromising on. You can get a standard electric grill at a reasonable cost, but the models with additional features are more expensive. The brand plays an important role in determining the price of an electric grill, as each one claims to deliver the best results.
- Shape and Material: Electric grills are made of different materials such as metal, stainless steel, aluminum, porcelain-enameled, and so on. Knowing the difference between these materials and their advantages and disadvantages can help you narrow down your choice.
- Safety: The grill you purchase should be equipped with safety features. The safety features are necessary to prevent accidents. The grill should have a safety interlock system, guard against fire and sparks, open lid protection, temperature control features.
- Power consumption: Power consumption is one of the most important factors that should be considered by people who are planning to buy electric grills. The power consumption will depend on the size of the appliance, the number of cooking surfaces, temperature, etc.
If you are looking for an Electric grill to make your life easy and delicious, then Weber Q 2400 E-grill is the best option. It is big enough to make food for a large number of people. The Weber brand is also called synonymous with barbecuing innovation as they have their foothold in over 40 countries across all the continents. Weber is the world’s leading provider of perfect barbeques product that includes electric grills also.
- Weber electric grills have stainless steel cooking grates that can retain heat.
- It has a porcelain enamel finish that resists rust, chipping, and discoloring.
- It is ergonomic, angled to rest your arm comfortably while you cook.
- Besides, it has been designed with its unique Flavorizer system that keeps the taste locked in during grilling.
Reasons to Buy:
- easy to clean
- superior heat retention
- very lightweight
- easy and hassle-free assembly
Reasons to avoid:
- Missing temperature scale
The George Foreman 2-in-1, Outdoor/Indoor Electric Grill will be a favorite cooking tool in the kitchen. It has contact grill plates that cook your food x3 times faster when compared to other brands of electric grills.
- Since it’s lightweight and easy to handle, this grill will cook your food anywhere.
- It also features five temperature settings and includes an electronic timer.
- fully non-stick
- Power: 1600 W
- Dimensions: 19.69 x 11.02 x 20.47 inches
- Weight: 8.68 Pounds
Reasons to Buy:
- cooks food 3 times faster
- lightweight and easy to handle
- offers exceptional portability and convenience.
- Easy to clean
- Heats up quickly
Reasons to avoid:
- The cord needs to be longer.
Regardless of whether you are a grill master or a novice, this grill is easy to use and does the job. I definitely would recommend it.
Why Electric Grill is best?
An electric grill is an easy, convenient, and hassle-free way to cook your favorite foods. It provides a quick and easy way to cook and grill food at home. For an average household that likes to cook and enjoy hot and fresh grilled foods on a regular basis, but doesn’t want to go through the hassles associated with charcoal grills or gas grills, electric grills/griddles/electric grillers may be the perfect solution. Electric grills are great because they take up a smaller space, unlike a regular gas or charcoal grill.